Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afmarsh
Streaming Star

[12.0] NBC Sports Channel Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Well, it worked for a few months. Now this week when I try and watch a live game on NBC Sports Philadelphia (which yes, I subscribe to) when I click on the game, it just goes to the NBC live channel guide (which doesn't include the regional sports channels).

Really glad I bought a firestick when the issue that lasted all of March and April was happening.

Please don't tell me to delete the channel and restart my Roku. It happens with the NBC Sports app, and also the main NBC one that has a link to Sports.

19 REPLIES 19
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Re: NBC Sports live streaming, again

IMG_5375.jpeg

I just started a new thread as well. I also private messaged DannyR from Roku that closed the old thread that I had started back in March. It took seven weeks to get it fixed last time, it better not take 7 weeks again.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Community-discussions/NBC-SPORTS-APP-ERROR-AGAIN/td-p/887588

IMG_5374.jpeg

0 Kudos
Amyw717
Streaming Star

@RokuDanny-R 

Please try to Prioritize this. Another user besides me has posted this issue is starting again. 

Here are links to the old threat (that took 7 weeks and 300+ posts to get it fixed) and my new thread along with photos of the error and the app version number. PLEASE GET THIS FIXED ASAP! 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/NBC-SPORTS-APP-Error-Code-Cloudpath-ErrorRetransUserM...

https://community.roku.com/t5/Community-discussions/NBC-SPORTS-APP-ERROR-AGAIN/td-p/887588NBC sports error 7.6.23 small file.jpgNBC sports ROKU version 7.6.23.JPG

0 Kudos
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

@RokuNimfa-C 

It's back. Please have your team look at this again 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users!

Thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out regarding your issue with the NBC Sports channel.

As of the moment, our concerned team has an ongoing investigation regarding this issue. In the meantime, we need your help. Could you provide the following details below?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far to reproduce the issue?

We'll appreciate your response regarding this concern.

Warm Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Amyw717
Streaming Star

@RokuJanadeeK  
please go back and look at the previous thread from March and April of this year. This is the exact same issue that happened before. None of us should have to provide all of this information again, because we’ve already done that. Your team fixed it before, they need to fix it again. I will send you a private message later today once I can obtain this information.

Amyw717
Streaming Star

@afmarsh 

@RokuJanadeeK 

@martienicolardi 

I have sent a private message to @RokuJanadeeK with the requested information. Hopefully the rest of you can do the same. Fingers crossed. This doesn’t take seven weeks and 300 posts to get fixed.

NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Me too.
Worked fine for a couple months but now back to getting the same:
Error Code: CloudpathErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted
while trying to watch tonight's Giants game

Just sent a Private Message to RokuJanadeeK with the requested info

NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Third day in a row I am unable to watch the Giants game.
You guys gonna have this problem fixed by the time the All Star break is over?

Javelin3o4

Having the same issue on two different Roku TV's. Tried using my phone and it worked fine.

0 Kudos