Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chevy21
Level 7

Movieland.Tv, most movies look horrible and have very low resolution.

Jump to solution

Resolution on almost all the films seems to be below broadcast low def,  Once Upon a Time in the West looks 720 or 1080 resolution,  which I am totally happy with.  But, most other movies on the Movieland.Tv channel play below the picture quality of over the air low.  They are unwatchable.  Who cares if it is free if over the air low def tv looks better?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Movieland.Tv, most movies look horrible and have very low resolution.

Jump to solution

@chevy21 

I watch Movieland occassionally.  Mostly older movies and I watch them on 1080 TVs mainly set to 720.    These old movies look pretty much like I remember them watching them growing up.  I do not own any 4k TVS so not sure how they look on them with the downgrading.

@StreamerUser was indicating that the Channel Developer of Movieland.tv is name Wajid Bux (@wajid_bux )  and he has a profile here in the Roku Community.  If you click on his name, perhaps you can send him a Private Message as it seems any other contact information does not exist.  Otherwise, follow the link @StreamerUser provided, and post a message there. (Since he responded there previously, it should notify him that a message has been posted and he may respond in that thread.  Now that @wajid_bux is flagged here also, maybe he can respond here as well.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3\
StreamerUser

Jump to solution

Content issues with specific apps/services need to be addressed to the publisher/developer:   Developed by:  Wajid Bux

https://community.roku.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/275232

StreamerUser

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
chevy21
Level 7

Jump to solution

How do you contact Movieland.Tv?  Also, you didn't really answer my question.  I am trying to determine if this is normal for the Movieland.Tv  Channel.  You gave me a "canned" response, which is disappointing, and doesn't answer the question.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

@chevy21 

I watch Movieland occassionally.  Mostly older movies and I watch them on 1080 TVs mainly set to 720.    These old movies look pretty much like I remember them watching them growing up.  I do not own any 4k TVS so not sure how they look on them with the downgrading.

@StreamerUser was indicating that the Channel Developer of Movieland.tv is name Wajid Bux (@wajid_bux )  and he has a profile here in the Roku Community.  If you click on his name, perhaps you can send him a Private Message as it seems any other contact information does not exist.  Otherwise, follow the link @StreamerUser provided, and post a message there. (Since he responded there previously, it should notify him that a message has been posted and he may respond in that thread.  Now that @wajid_bux is flagged here also, maybe he can respond here as well.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post