Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CashO
Channel Surfer

Unable to View Live feed on Smart Home app

@BYRDIE1964  All the uninstalling, reinstalling, resetting in the world is not going to fix it. I am waiting for answers also. I have 2 cameras with 6.0 firmware and one with 3.0. The one with 3.0 is the only one working properly. The other 2 with 6.0 I can only see still shot events after the fact and can no longer see the live feed on my phone app. Roku support no help after going through the standard fixes, they said get the paid subscription. That is not the fix for live viewing.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
CashO
Channel Surfer

Re: Smart Home Firmware Update

@RokuRiamie-D @I don't know about@BYRDIE1964 , but this does not work. Like I said all the setting, resetting, installing, uninstalling, removing, factory setup, etc DOES NOT WORK. The firmware on the two dysfunctional ones are 6.0. The functional one firmware is 3.0. One purchased a year ago, dysfunctional. Two purchased together in August, one with 6.0 and the other with 3.0 firmware. All have been updated and that's still what I get.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.