Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amberp

Smart home subscription video recordings not working

I have five cameras and I pay for the 9.99 plan it’s paid until nov 1st but none of them are recording videos it is capturing still images but not recording videos 

I did go into event the settings of each camera under event detection and made sure all the toggles were slid to on but it still is not recording videos for me 

PLEASE HELP!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart home subscription video recordings not working

Hi @Amberp,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are glad to have you here reporting about the issue of your Roku Smart home cameras that are not recording video events even if you have an active subscription. We would be more than willing to sort this out for you.

Let's see if this will work for you. Kindly follow the troubleshooting below.

1. Unplug the USB cable from the back of your camera
  2. Wait 10 seconds
  3. Plug the USB cable back into the power input port on your camera
  • Set up your device again
    You do not need to remove your smart home device from the mobile app to set it up again. Follow the steps below to see if that resolves your issue.
  1. Open the Home screen.
  2. Tap the plus sign from the navigation bar
  3. Select Add device
  4. Select your device category and then select a device
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions

We recommend you try the suggested troubleshooting steps and let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.