Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku doorbell will not charge

Hi @Yady,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the Support team. They're the ones that will reach you back.
If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skin1229
Reel Rookie

I need this issue resolved. I have not been contacted by anyone since my first message. The doorbell will not charge and I either need it replaced or refunded. From the looks of this thread I am not the only one affected by this occurrence. Please advise as to how it will be resolved.

Wisfal
Reel Rookie

It took awhile to get the issue fixed. They seem to have a different system that says when they’ve contacted people. They said they had contacted me but hadn’t. Once I replied after about a week they got back with me. They asked for the S/N and sent out a new one. Old one had to be sent back. 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Skin1229,

Thank you for keeping us updated!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with your Roku doorbell camera that is not charging. Please try to use a different charging cable and see if the issue is still ongoing.

Let us know how it works.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skin1229
Reel Rookie

I have tried multiple cords and adapters and continue to get the same result, the unit will not charge. Please advise on how to exchange.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the added information, @Skin1229.

No worries! Our Support team would be more than happy to assist you further with this. Kindly keep an eye out on your inbox as they will reach you there. In the meantime, we sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you and highly appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Aside from this, feel free to create a new thread for different concerns. We'd be more than happy to assist you with anything in the best way we can. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lilpoot

My wireless doorbell from Walmart is doing the same thing after abt 4 months. I've tried different cables ect. Nothing works to get it charged.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lilpoot,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the Support team, and they're the ones that will reach you.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skin1229
Reel Rookie

Still no contact, replacement, or refund. How hard is it to make this issue right?

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Skin1229,

Thank you for updating us!
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We will be creating a follow-up ticket right here on our end to notify the Support team.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos