Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terry20

Roku cameras hacked/video deleted

Jump to solution

My fiancé noticed that the red light on our camera was staying on for a good minute but neither one of us was not on our phones so we started searching things up an it said the red light is a live stream where someone is watching it I changed the password and set up a two step verification where it would send a code to my phone but now it’s flashing blue and red what does that mean 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku cameras hacked/video deleted

Jump to solution

Red and blue flashing means it's connecting to Wi-Fi.  I wouldn't expect it to stay in that state for very long unless there's a problem.

Understanding the status light on your Roku Smart Home device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Red and blue flashing means it's connecting to Wi-Fi.  I wouldn't expect it to stay in that state for very long unless there's a problem.

Understanding the status light on your Roku Smart Home device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Bentley1

Jump to solution

This has happened to us before we think someone has hacked into the cameras it's been acting really weird we took them down I said I was going to scream extremely loud and it turned off those are red indicator way and I know somebody's looking at it

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.