Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
numbrkar

Roku Flood Light Camera please help me

Jump to solution

So, I'm looking into the Roku smart home products but I'm worried that the camera flood light will be hard to install. Has anyone else installed it and was it simple, hard ? Anything to be concerned about when buying it? Because while we do have a home security system, to buy one of their cameras we'd have to have the Roku camera for 8 years with their subscription to price match

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Flood Light Camera please help me

Jump to solution

Hi @numbrkar,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for the inquiry!

Your Roku Floodlight Camera SE delivers a crisp, Full HD image in any light with color night vision, offers simultaneous 2-way communication, a super bright light, weatherproofing, and secure cloud storage if you purchase a Roku Smart Home Subscription. You can even trigger a loud siren when you want to scare away unwanted visitors.

Your floodlight camera includes the mounting hardware you need to get started. Simply download and install the free Roku Smart Home mobile app and use it to connect your camera to your wireless network. You will be viewing the live video stream, receiving alerts, and personalizing settings in no time.

Please check out this support article here on how to set up your Roku Floodlight Camera SE.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Flood Light Camera please help me

Jump to solution

Hi @numbrkar,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for the inquiry!

Your Roku Floodlight Camera SE delivers a crisp, Full HD image in any light with color night vision, offers simultaneous 2-way communication, a super bright light, weatherproofing, and secure cloud storage if you purchase a Roku Smart Home Subscription. You can even trigger a loud siren when you want to scare away unwanted visitors.

Your floodlight camera includes the mounting hardware you need to get started. Simply download and install the free Roku Smart Home mobile app and use it to connect your camera to your wireless network. You will be viewing the live video stream, receiving alerts, and personalizing settings in no time.

Please check out this support article here on how to set up your Roku Floodlight Camera SE.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.