Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video history from Outdoor Flood Camera SE

Jump to solution

I have 4 Floodlight Camera SE's on the corners of my house along with two additional external cameras and the doorbell. I also have the $100 annual subscription. I just bought six 32MB SD cards for the cameras hoping that they will allow me to review historical video from the cameras on my phone. I just read that the only way to review the historical video is to remove the SD card from these wi-fi connected devices? Please tell me this is not the case. The cameras are difficult to access. Is there a way i can access and clip/copy historical video from the cameras using my android phone with the app (not just 'events').

Thanks!

NathanS
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Video history from Outdoor Flood Camera SE

Jump to solution

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community, @Nathansilvus!

We understand you want to access the previous recording that you have on the Roku floodlight camera. We're happy to assist. If you acquire a Roku Smart Home Subscription, recordings can be backed up to a micro SD card or stored in the cloud. You can watch your recordings from the micro SD card they were recorded on or through the Roku Smart Home mobile app. The Events tab of the Roku Smart Home app is where you can locate your event recordings.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Video history from Outdoor Flood Camera SE

Jump to solution

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community, @Nathansilvus!

We understand you want to access the previous recording that you have on the Roku floodlight camera. We're happy to assist. If you acquire a Roku Smart Home Subscription, recordings can be backed up to a micro SD card or stored in the cloud. You can watch your recordings from the micro SD card they were recorded on or through the Roku Smart Home mobile app. The Events tab of the Roku Smart Home app is where you can locate your event recordings.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.