Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unhuik

Roku camera took a still shot and it never does and there was a thief in my room

how is it possible that I never have a problem then out of nowhere it took a still shot when it never does. It recorded her coming in but not coming out from the other side of my room. And it always does. So it recorded her coming in n going to other side of room. Next 1 still photo of her coming out not video? But why?  Next video of her bent over by the camera plug so it didn’t show her coming out from the corner room and going to other side by the camera plug in. I’m assuming she unplugged then re plugged it so it lost the footage of her n only took a photo n started recording when she was by the cameras to unplug it. She has stolen from me before and I she stole something again. She isn’t suppose to be in my room especially on the other side. Please help. I don’t have issues with camera except this one time 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.