Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-settin up indoor cam SE

Got new router. Cant get the cameras hook up so i deleted all cameras from roku ho.

Me app and even made a new roku acct out of 5 cameras 1 hooks back up to the new network others cant get past the camera scanning the QR code, it will not scan and let me past this. The 1 cam that did install is the only camera that was not also connected to my google home app before new router. Ive reset them unplugged them deleted them out nothing is working.HELP HELP HELP

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Re-settin up indoor cam SE

What kind of phone do you have?  There have been people with Samsung Z Flip phones that have reported an issue with the QR code, but I don't know if it has been resolved.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.