Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Synchro
Reel Rookie

Re: Indoor cameras 360 moving on its own

Jump to solution

It has been happening to me far too often so I turn it off and being off it does it again. It concerns me, because even when off, it's scanning, it's unnerving so I have to disconnect it.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for the added information, @PNWUser24.

Rest assured that we have included this information in the report. 

We understand your anticipation for updates, and we want to assure you that we are doing our best to keep you updated. As soon as we receive any updates, we will post them here in this thread. 

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to address the issue.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DaveRooooog
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I disconnect mine too, often. Which is upsetting cause I purchased it so I can use it and I’d like to buy more for other parts of the house, but not if they are possessed 🧟‍♂️

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku camera moving on its own

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users!

If you are currently experiencing the sudden movements of your Roku Smart Home Indoor Camera 360 even if the motion detection is disabled, kindly provide us with the following details below so we can include your device in the process of investigation:

• Roku Smart Home device model and Mac Address. (Smart Home mobile app, > SettingsDevice info)
  • Please provide us with the Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account Roku Support > Submit a log)

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you are unable to provide us with a Log ID so we can notify the appropriate Roku team.

We'll be anticipating your responses as we are more than eager to help you resolve this and find you the best resolution possible. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LelaB

Jump to solution

Omg 😲 I did the same with my carmara.wow what really going on  hmm

0 Kudos
DaveRooooog
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

UPDATE: mine stopped rotating on its own, finally!! It’s been over a day and no creepiness. Thank you Roku

Dianahen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's still happening and now there is a problem with Android users. What is that about and why am I not able to view my camera on my android. 

Ks605
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had that happen as well....  I had to agree to the "no arbitration" popup that eventually popped up.  Then I was allowed to see my cameras.  This morning a Roku light bulb turned on by itself...no rule set up, etc.   Roku is definitely having issues... 

auto5120
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Now having problems signing into my Roku smart home app on my Android. I had the 360 camera unplug now for a week because of roko having issues with the camera moving on its own when it was off. 

Now I plugged it back in and I cannot sign into my app. Delete it the app reinstall the app and still having the same problem. Additionally, the blue light is on the camera, 🤔🤔🤔🤔 when I am not signed in on the app or into the camera did I turn on. 🤔🤔🤔 

So what's the problem with me not being able to sign into the Roku smart app to view my cameras and turn them on I have an Android device

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@auto5120, if you don't have the Roku mobile app, install it and see if you can log into your Roku account on it.  If you have it already, but it's signed into a different Roku account, try signing into the same account as you're using for your "smart" 🙄 home devices.  For me, once I signed into the mobile app with the same Roku account that my "smart" devices are linked to I was able to sign in on the smart home app without even needing to enter a password.

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.