Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PNWUser24
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku camera moving on its own

Jump to solution

I was so excited because my camera went from moving about every 30-45 minutes to nothing for like 36 hours. And then it started moving again. I was hopeful that Roku had resolved the issue, but apparently not.

0 Kudos
Fredericka87
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It has also been happening to me. Included the requested info below. 
Indoor Camera 360

7C67AB26D1E4
Log ID: 115630

0 Kudos
ellis04

Jump to solution

No, this issue has not been resolved,  The same thing happens to both of mine,  I feel like I wasted my money buying these as it creeps me out and also, you need to have a subscription to view recordings because there is no SD card slot.

Very disappointed!

0 Kudos
ellis04

Re: Indoor cameras 360 moving on its own

Jump to solution

Eunice,

Thank you for the information, however this is happening when the cameras are not turned on.  They start up on their own.  I have tried these steps at nauseam and nothing works.

0 Kudos
DaveRooooog
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Once I turned off “pan scan” and “motion scan” it seemed to resolve the issue 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We believe this issue has been resolved for most users, if not all of them, thus in the interest of maintaining order, we will close this discussion now.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos