Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ragnarsups

Re: Not receiving notifications from doorbell camera

Jump to solution

Yes this has happened to me as well. Just started today. 

0 Kudos
NicoletteC

Roku wireless camera not sending notifications to phones

Jump to solution

Hello . My wireless camera is not sending notifications to our phones when motion is detected or the doorbell is pressed . When I go into my detection settings it only shows motion detection sensitivity . I have also done everything from deleting the app to deleting my camera .

0 Kudos
NicoletteC

Jump to solution

This also happened to me yesterday . I contacted support and they said a lot of people are having this problem and they are working on trying to get it fixed . It still wasn’t fixed when I left for work this morning . 

0 Kudos
jthompson527
Reel Rookie

No longer receiving alerts on my App for my outdoor floodlight and doorbell

Jump to solution

I am no longer receiving alerts on my iphone smart home app for my doorbell and floodlight. They record all motion but no alerts. I was getting them and they stopped. I checked all settings and all alerts are allowed/permitted/turned on. I have the detection setting turned up to 100. I have deleted the app reinstalled it signed out turned off the cell phone reinstalled it reset all the cameras nothing works. I've gone through every step you've put on this for him. Now what? Thank you

0 Kudos
jthompson527
Reel Rookie

Re: No longer receiving alerts on my App for my outdoor floodlight and doorbell

Jump to solution

forgot to add that all of the cameras and the app are updated with the latest firmware. The doorbell camera is only two weeks old.

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No notifications on video doorbell

Jump to solution

Hi Community user,

Please provide us with the following details so that we can coordinate this issue with the appropriate Roku team for review.

• Firmware version of your Roku Smart Device
  • Device Model:
  • MAC address: 
  • App version:
  • Log ID: (pull up your Roku Smart Home app home page > select Account > Roku Support > Submit a Log)

Any additional information will help us to investigate further. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MG03

Re: No notifications on video doorbell

Jump to solution

Firmware Version: 5.2.0.19

Model: Wire-Free video doorbell DB10005

MAC Address: 7C67AB3DC3C1

App Version: v3.0.3(0)

Log ID: 68-872-315

0 Kudos
Lopez1711
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine wasn’t working this morning, I started receiving notifications after 12pm. They probably fixed it already. 

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community user,

Thank you for being so patient while we addressed the issue.

Update: We believe the problem has been resolved.

To ensure everything is working smoothly, we recommend you check all of your Roku cameras connected to your Roku Smart Home app. If you continue to experience any issues, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lizzzarde
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What makes you believe the problems been solved? 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.