Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashleyama

Re: Smart Home Indoor Camera notifications not working

Jump to solution

Hi, my camera is not sending me notifications. I use this as my baby cam. I need notifications. I checked everything and everything is on. I’m not sure why I am not getting notifications. Please help!! 

0 Kudos
sfleming30
Reel Rookie

Re: No notifications on video doorbell

Jump to solution

We are having notification problems..what is going on with this app? These solutions are not working at all. This is frustrating!!!

Lizzzarde
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Agreed. I'm going to return mine and go with something different. I refuse to spend this much money and live with frustration.

Sappy4179
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just attempted to gain some insight and support from Roku and "Ash" was less than helpful. 

Sappy4179
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have started phasing Blink in and Roku out. Customer service has been less than satisfactory as of late. I have other issues with cameras that are warranty issues and they are providing no help or solutions that work

Lizzzarde
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah, I've noticed they give exactly the same instructions for troubleshooting and repair to every single person, and then every single person turns around and says it didn't work, the Roku people aren't phased by this. It's poor quality apparently 

Sappy4179
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

agreed. I have had the Roku doorbell and 4 other cameras with them for a year more or less and never had a problem until recently and it's like one after the other. I have started phasing them out simply because of the customer service I have received. Every person I have Chatted with because it is recommended has taken forever to respond to chats and given me no solutions that are working. The person or computer I was talking with earlier today just said "they are aware and they will contact you within 24 hours" and then nothing. I am very unsatisfied right now.

0 Kudos
Lopez1711
Channel Surfer

Not receiving notifications from doorbell camera

Jump to solution

Iam not receiving any notifications on my phone whenever my doorbell camera detects anything, I have to go to events to see all the clips of all the notifications I didn’t receive. Yesterday I was receiving them but all day today nothing. I have all my notifications settings on and I already restarted the doorbell and updated app and still nothing. Can someone help me fix this issue.

0 Kudos
LucyLu1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues with mine and this just started like maybe 48 hours ago. Also I have 2 outside cameras that are showing offline and 1 has 88% battery to it so I don't understand that either. And as far as your customer service remarks I agree with you 100% I had been dealing with Roku customer service since the end of April and was getting nowhere. I have bought 2 different cameras myself and they sent me 2 replacements. I bought 1 from Walmart after my original one stopped recording. The 2 replacements wouldn't work either. This last 1 seem to be working I've had it for a couple of weeks and now it just isn't. I'm just so frustrated. And it seems like no matter what the problem is Roku support tells you the same thing to troubleshoot it but it doesn't work.

Lizzzarde
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ridiculous. I bought Roku because I had good experiences with other Roku products. Clearly they have given up pretending to give a **bleep** 

0 Kudos