Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiriahAppleby
Reel Rookie

Re: recorded events won’t load correctly to one phone

Jump to solution

@RokuCarly how do I go about finding that information?

0 Kudos
Vmoney731

Indoor camera not recording properly

Jump to solution

I am signed up with the subscription. When I picked a day in this week to view it has no events but it recorded all the days before 8/5/24 an all the days after can someone explain. The only thing I can see is it loosing connection to Wi-Fi if so why cause that’s a entire 24hrs in recording 

0 Kudos
Donmorsejr

Indoor 360 shows recordings but will not play them

Jump to solution

I have an indoor 360 been working great now it will not play recorded videos nor will it let me download the videos (saving failed) I have reset the camera I have deleted it from the app and added it back I have delegated the app and reinstalled it to no avail on anything

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Indoor camera not recording properly

Jump to solution

Hi @Vmoney731,

From the Roku Community, greetings!

We will be delighted to assist you further with this issue you had with the Roku indoor camera, as the event recording is not properly working. Please check out this support article here on how to fix a video recording or scheduling issue on your Roku Smart Home camera or video doorbell.

We would recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue. Please keep us posted.

Regards,
John
John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Indoor 360 shows recordings but will not play them

Jump to solution

Hi @Donmorsejr,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We want to further investigate this issue that you had with the Roku indoor 360 camera since you are not able to play the events recordings or download them. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Could you provide us a screenshot or photo of the error messages or codes that you are getting?
  • Is this happening on all event recordings that you are trying to watch or download?
  • May we have the Mac Address and the Firmware version of your Roku camera? By launching the Roku smart home app, you may need to select the device from the home screen, tap settings and device info,
  • Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account Roku Support Submit a log)

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jalynb2024
Reel Rookie

Event recordings not showing

Jump to solution

My camera works and I can live view, but can no longer view event recordings. I haven’t changed any settings, it was recording one minute, then the next no longer records. I’ve done all of the trouble shooting but it isn’t working. I pay for the subscription and now both of my indoor cameras will not record events. 

0 Kudos
jalynb2024
Reel Rookie

Re: Event recordings not showing

Jump to solution

I finally got it fixed. I had to “restart” both cameras. I had already turned them off and back on, but I guess they needed a restart. 

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Event recordings not showing

Jump to solution

mine is stil down was to delete and reinstall camera but P:OS appnot allowing me to do so

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Indoor 360 shows recordings but will not play them

Jump to solution

**bleep** the app wont even let me reinstall my camera   that last change you did to the smart home ap really screwed it up and your so call support is a freaking joke

0 Kudos
Speers5109

Indoor 360 camera shows recordings but won’t lay them

Jump to solution

My camera was working great since I got it and always captured everything, this past week it doesn’t let me play the recordings just shows a picture but shows the amount of time recording recorded for, my doorbell camera records and I can watch them. They were both bought the same time. I have the subscription for it so what’s going on here! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.