Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monkel78

Indoor camera won’t connect

I bought an indoor camera, and when it arrived, I unboxed it and plugged it in. It connected immediately worked beautifully. The picture was clear. then I took it to the place where I want to use it, and it would not connect to my net work, saying could not find specific network name. The network signal is strong and many other devices are connected to it including a Roku sound bar, and a 360 camera. I have restarted my router re-downloaded and reinstalled the app, performed the factory reset on the camera all of these things multiple times. I still only get the unable to find specific Network message. I tried chatting with support, and they just ran me through the same procedures I had done multiple times already. Finally, the agent told me it had to be my Internet provider and just basically gave up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.