Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm not able to view events from outdoor camera on my smart phone.

Hi @olddog1,

Thanks for the post!

Please be aware that our Support team is still investigating this issue. We currently do not have any details to give at this time, but once more information is available, We'll make sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated in the meantime.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kimberly6

I’m not able to view some of the events on my Roku outdoor camera I can see other events but at certain time a pic of the camera is there but I can’t view the event is it that someone might be deleting events

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kimberly6,

Greetings and welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this information with us, and we'd like to help you sort this out. As a start, may we know what Roku camera you currently have? Additionally, You can change the zone detection, motion tagging, and sensitivity settings further to adjust when an event recording is triggered since an event is recorded when it detects motion and/or sound. If neither detection setting is enabled, the camera will not record events.

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos