Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
austincash52
Reel Rookie

I can’t reconnect my wireless doorbell to the smart home app! I deleted it & now I can’t add it back

Jump to solution

I deleted my Roku wire-free doorbell off the smart home app and now I can’t add it back to the app. The doorbell is still connected to the chime through Bluetooth but I cant add it on to my app. I’ve tried to reset it multiple times but nothing is working! I need this resolved asap as I need my cameras!! Please help!!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can’t reconnect my wireless doorbell to the smart home app! I deleted it & now I can’t add

Jump to solution

Hello! @mammamichy623,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us on how to reset your Wireless Doorbell. We're pleased to assist.

1. Press and hold the button on the side of Roku Chime Pro for 3-5 seconds until it says "Reset successfully."
  2. The Wi-Fi signal LED will start flashing red > solid yellow > flashing yellow.

For more detailed instructions on resetting your Roku Smart Home device, please visit our support page at the following link: How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I can’t reconnect my wireless doorbell to the smart home app! I deleted it & now I can’t add

Jump to solution

Once you delete it from the app, I believe your have to factory reset it to add it again.  You say reset, but I don't know if you mean "factory reset".

How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
austincash52
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve tried but there is no way for me to factory reset it. There isn’t a reset button on the doorbell and I’ve googled ways to factory reset it but I can’t find how to do it! It’s the wire-free video doorbell & chime SE. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@austincash52, I don't have one, but my understanding is that the reset button is on the back.  You have to press hard in and up to remove it from its mount so you can access the back.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

There is no factory reset button on the back of the Wire-Free Doorbell SE!!!

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @mammamichy623,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us on how to reset your Wireless Doorbell. We're pleased to assist.

1. Press and hold the button on the side of Roku Chime Pro for 3-5 seconds until it says "Reset successfully."
  2. The Wi-Fi signal LED will start flashing red > solid yellow > flashing yellow.

For more detailed instructions on resetting your Roku Smart Home device, please visit our support page at the following link: How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.