Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku smart home in argentina

Jump to solution

I bought the Roku Doorbell in the United States, but when I arrived in Argentina, when I wanted to use the Roku Smart Home app, it told me it was not available. How do I fix this? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart home in argentina

Jump to solution

Hi @Guillermogotter,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I get that you encountered an error message on your Roku Smart Home app when trying to set up your Roku doorbell in Argentina. I am more than willing to assist you with this.

This is just a reminder that Roku is a US-based company. This means that if you buy a Roku doorbell in the US, you won't be able to install it or use it outside of the US. This might be the reason why you encountered an error on your Roku Smart Home application.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart home in argentina

Jump to solution

Hi @Guillermogotter,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I get that you encountered an error message on your Roku Smart Home app when trying to set up your Roku doorbell in Argentina. I am more than willing to assist you with this.

This is just a reminder that Roku is a US-based company. This means that if you buy a Roku doorbell in the US, you won't be able to install it or use it outside of the US. This might be the reason why you encountered an error on your Roku Smart Home application.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.