Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Indoor security cameras suddenly not working

Hello,

We are having that same issue with the Indoor SE Camera.

The connection isn't great, constantly losing connection. Noticed there was an update on the system when the interface changed. Is there a solution this is update? We use the camera to watch an elder and cant have this ongoing issue. Its been several weeks now with no change.

I know its not a connection issue since we also have the 360 indoor camera and that one has been normal with no change.

Honniimo96

Not getting notifications on outdoor camera after the recent update

I’m in the same situation.  It started last week and I thought my app had updated because the camera features looked different.  Anyways no luck in receiving notifications for motion detection.  What recent changes did Roku perform?  Please help!! 

Reel Rookie

Re: My notification stopped working in my SD card stopped working said it's not in

All notifications are turned on on the device and phone settings for the app and in the app

0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Re: My notification stopped working in my SD card stopped working said it's not in

I did the power cycle as directed still not showing SD card I just want this thing to work correctly and show notifications and for the SD card to work properly 

0 Kudos
SaBom
Reel Rookie

Re: Not getting notifications on outdoor camera

I am having the same problem since the app updated several days ago. I'm not getting any notifications. Also, like the person above,  there is a problem with the camera losing its connection frequently. But the detection ability seems to have improved. However, everything detected still seems to be a "vehicle", even people. Lol

0 Kudos
viopeji

Smart home app not sending notifications

I've done all the things.

Turned phone of and on again.

Checked permissions. They are all on and enable. yes for notifications. both movement and sound all boxes checked/enabled.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Turned on run app in background.

Still not getting notifications for events.

0 Kudos
chris16371
Reel Rookie

How to get warranty replacement or refunds for devices?

I have 2 Cameras and 2 wifi smart plugs that I use for my families safety. Since the app update the cameras display wrong date and time, don't send notifications, and shut off randomly.

My wifi smart plugs fail to turn on and off at the scheduled times, every single time now.

I've done everything from deleting cameras, plugs, rules, and even the app. Nothing fixes the issues.

All devices are less then 1 year old and are very important in our everyday life, I need replacements asap or refunds so I can purchase products that work and will keep my family safe.

hanner124
Reel Rookie

Re: How to get warranty replacement or refunds for devices?

I'm in the same boat, all 3 indoor cameras I had will no longer connect to my wifi after the recent update and to make matters worse, all my footage from a week ago won't even play so what was the point of me paying a subscription. Roku doesn't seem to have it together no matter who I talk to although the representative I spoke to today said they could issue a replacement but how will that fix the issue when the problem started on their end. I'm livid because I've spent so much money already for literally nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart home app not sending notifcations to phone anymore.

Hi @frostified,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We would like to gather more details to investigate this issue further. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

In the meantime, please ensure that the push notifications are ON.

• Account > Notifications > Push Notifications

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SaBom
Reel Rookie

Could not delete so doing this.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.