Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dracosin
Reel Rookie

Doorbell mount for Roku wire-free doorbell SE

Hello, 

I'm looking for a no-drill option for mounting my Roku SE wireless doorbell. I live in an apartment and figured this would be a great thing to have! 

Unfortunately all the mounts I've found either allow the bottom locking screw to be completely exposed (a thief could remove and throw it off to the side), or are not tall enough, too wide, or cover important bits. 

Can anyone point me to a no drill option, maybe a door mounted one? Amazon and Etsy are not helpful, and Google is just questioning my life choices right now. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Doorbell mount for Roku wire-free doorbell SE

Hi @Dracosin,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us here regarding your query about the Roku smart home SE. We'd love to assist you with this.

The Roku Indoor Camera SE comes with a tool kit that contains a circular magnet that you must drill through your wall in order to remove or transfer it to another location whenever you choose. Although we entirely agree with your perspective, our home security currently does not provide a door-mounted option as of the moment.

You can visit Roku Blog for new updates about our offered devices.

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'd be more than happy to continue doing so. 

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gwenish
Reel Rookie

@RokuCarly I hope this is in the works, cause I would like to have this option as I live in a apartment and I cannot drill into the property 

@Dracosin did you ever find anything for the doorbell?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Gwenish wrote:

"I live in a apartment and I cannot drill into the property"

When I used to rent and they caught me doing something I wasn't supposed to do, I merely told them "Oh, I didn't know I couldn't do that."

----

However, if you are the honest type, you can try using heavy duty, or extreme, weather resistant double sided mounting tape.  Use this tape for mounting to brick and also on vehicles so very durable and hard to remove.

https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Heavy-Double-Mounting-Inches/dp/B019HT1U9E?th=1

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Scotch-Mount-1-in-x-33-33-ft-Two-Sided-Tape/1002036724

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Gwenish
Reel Rookie

@AvsGunnar thank you I’ll try this out.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.