Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chance9
Reel Rookie

Cannot factory reset Smart Bulb SE

I’m having the same issue. I’m disappointed because I spent my money on these bulbs and I can’t use them !!! Not good Amazon !

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot factory reset Smart Bulb SE

Hi @Chance9,

Greetings and a warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about the experience you had, and we want to make it up to you by providing you with assistance. First, we would like to know about how we can help. What specific Roku Smart Bulb are you currently using? In addition, what specific issue are you having?

Please let us know more about this so we can assist further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FailedLights
Reel Rookie

I bought mine directly from Roku. At least with an Amazon purchase you can return them. There is no return when you buy directly from Roku.

The cheery moderator responses to these constant complaints are misleading. It makes it sound as if Roku cares and will be able to give you a fix. Not so. There is no fix. These bulbs are defectively designed and manufactured. That is why you will not read any cheery replies from users describing a fix that Roku provided.

Chance9
Reel Rookie

So what do I do now

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @FailedLights @Chance9,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku Smart Bulb SE. Can you please tell us more about the issue that you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Bulb SE so we can assist you further? Please be advised that you can factory reset the bulb by turning it off and on three times and setting up the device like new. Resetting is successful when the light(s) start to pulse and will change to green if it's a color bulb. You can also move the bulb to a different location to determine if there is an issue with the original location.

We're looking forward to assisting you further.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.