Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madjango69

Cameras dont show correct time.

Jump to solution

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Cameras don't show correct time

Jump to solution

Hi @madjango69,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community.

I understand that the time shown in your Roku Smart Home camera is incorrect. I'm more than happy to assist you with this.

Kindly try this step-by-step process on how to change the time zone of your Roku camera:

• Access your Smart Home app and select your camera.
  • On the top left corner, you will be able to see the Settings icon. Select that.
  • Navigate to Advanced Settings, and right below you'll be able to see the "Sync time" option. Then click Sync.

Please let us know if these steps help you to resolve your concern.

Best Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Cameras don't show correct time

Jump to solution

Hi @madjango69,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community.

I understand that the time shown in your Roku Smart Home camera is incorrect. I'm more than happy to assist you with this.

Kindly try this step-by-step process on how to change the time zone of your Roku camera:

• Access your Smart Home app and select your camera.
  • On the top left corner, you will be able to see the Settings icon. Select that.
  • Navigate to Advanced Settings, and right below you'll be able to see the "Sync time" option. Then click Sync.

Please let us know if these steps help you to resolve your concern.

Best Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.