Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lilystar89
Reel Rookie

Camera turning on by itself

I fear someone has logged into my account and able to continue viewing my camera. I have changed my network provider, as well as my password. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the camera. What I'm needing is being able to log out of the account on all devices when a password is changed &/or when I'm requesting everything to be logged out. As someone who is in a domestic abuse situation & trying to have video evidence, it's important that the perp cannot access it and they are. They aren't doing it through my phone. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Camera turning on by itself

Hi @lilystar89,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with the Roku camera. May we know what kind of Roku camera you are using right now? (Roku indoor camera SE, Roku outdoor camera SE, Roku floodlight camera, Roku indoor camera 360 SE, etc.)

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.