Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsGreen

Re: Cam Upload Failures - Please Fix What Seems to be a Common User Complaint

I don't buy that answer for a second. It sounds like the issues are pretty common to me. Stop giving us the lipservice and just provide the service you charge us for. If you can't provide service, stop taking money from people!

0 Kudos
olddog1
Streaming Star

Ruku finaly got my Camera to work like it should and Refunded me for 6 months of service  It took a quite a bit of complaining but aft i contacted the Better business bureau and FTC  things started happening

0 Kudos
olddog1
Streaming Star

My camera is finally working like it should  Gues the complaints to the FTC and Better business bureau did some good  Ruko even refundede me for all the montghs I paid for clould service while camera was not working right.  Hopefuly I have nmo more isues wit5rh it 

0 Kudos
olddog1
Streaming Star

Thanks for finally getting the bugs fixed with my Camera  it was a long time in Coming  but so far now working like it should  Hope this last firmware update solved the problem others were having also

0 Kudos
Zorro1953
Streaming Star

I also had firmware updates, but the problem is not completely solved.

Wired outdoor floodlight is now on firmware 3.0.2.4679 and has definitely improved. Instead of 90% failure to upload video, it seems to be about 90% success. I can live with the 10% that are still failing for some reason.

My outdoor wired cam, also on firmware 3.0.2.4679 has not improved at all. It still fails to upload video to the cloud 90% or more of the time.

I'm glad to hear you were given a partial refund. I would be satisfied if they would just fix the problem completely and extend my subscription to make up for the failures.

0 Kudos