Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LperezL

why am I being charged for channels I dont want?

Jump to solution

why am I being charged for channels that I dont even want???, like shudder, discovery+, amc+, screenplex, curiosity, etc, I have to cancel the subscription every since time after I already being charged, how many times do I have to cancel??????????????????

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: why am I being charged for channels I dont want?

Jump to solution

@LperezL Login to your account on a computer or phone and check require a PIN to make purchases.  If you use screensavers some have adds that make it far too easy to subscribe to channels.    

View solution in original post

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @LperezL

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@LperezL Login to your account on a computer or phone and check require a PIN to make purchases.  If you use screensavers some have adds that make it far too easy to subscribe to channels.    

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @LperezL

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos