Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miguelito4

tfc (iwantTFC) subscription

I can’t login into my iwantfc account my subcription to Roku is until Feb 18, 2024

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: tfc (iwantTFC) subscription

Hi @Miguelito4,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!
Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding this matter.

It will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CoChing77
Channel Surfer

Re: tfc (iwantTFC) subscription

Before I start - I just wanted to clarify something - when you say you cannot log into your iwantTFC account - I take it that you have created an iwanttffc account and are accessing/linking your account through your roku device? And based on your subscription end date - that you have been able to access Iwanttfc before this? If you've been able to access through your Roku device before - sometimes TFC runs fixes/patches without any concern of the time of day they do this - mind you they are terrible at this really and they do not tell you squat.  Try again today hopefully their patch may have gone through and you'd have access to the channel. If not try to access your account details on a laptop or any device - not to watch but say just to confirm your account details - say subscription etc. If you can open your - account you'd be ok - its just a patch thing they are applying and the Roku folks may not have anything to do with it - its with the TFC guys. 

0 Kudos