Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arti007

TCL Roku TV (*) Button On Remote. Question. To cancel an apps subscription. HULU.

To cancel a subscription on your Roku streaming device or Roku TV:

1. Press the Home button  on your Roku remote
  2. From the Home screen, use the arrow buttons on your remote to hover over and highlight the app whose subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Press the Star button  on your remote.
  4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options. If you don't see this option, your subscription is not managed through Roku.

* Did not work on my tv to cancel my subscription. *Trying to unsubscribe Hulu. Why is it so difficult!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV (*) Button On Remote. Question. To cancel an apps subscription. HULU.

Hi, @Arti007.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an issue with canceling your subscription. We're here to help.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could cancel and provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Hulu Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: TCL Roku TV (*) Button On Remote. Question. To cancel an apps subscription. HULU.

@Arti007 If you don't see this option, your subscription is not managed through Roku.   Since it did not work for you the subscription is not managed by Roku.  On a computer login to your Hulu account.  In the upper right hand corner put cursor over your icon picture and select account.  Your subscription should be shown.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and select cancel your subscription.

0 Kudos