Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theboxx

none of the contact us links are working

Jump to solution

I am trying to contact someone about a charge refund for my account, but none of the links seem to be working.  Every time I clink on a contact us link in the discussion boards or support section, I receive the spinning circle thing.  I even left it going overnight hoping that it would eventually load, never did.  I think you guys ought to provide easily accessible contact info. I have not been able to find any email, chat, phone numbers, or even address to contact Roku with.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: none of the contact us links are working

Jump to solution

Hi @theboxx,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry if it caused any difficulties. Have you tried logging in from another device or browser so you're able to send a support request? You may also try to contact them directly here. Our account and billing Support team will be the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @theboxx,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry if it caused any difficulties. Have you tried logging in from another device or browser so you're able to send a support request? You may also try to contact them directly here. Our account and billing Support team will be the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
dmatay

Jump to solution

I have been having the smae problem trying to get support help for 2 days now. I will be contacting my credit card to charge back both fees I was charged for channels i canceled. Customer support is a joke ! I won't be scammed.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dmatay 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? How are you trying to access the link provided? Are you accessing the Support page through a mobile app or through computer?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jadry23

Jump to solution

How can we get a telephone number so we can contact them, I am having trouble with my MLB account it says I have an account but it won't let me on. I need to contact someone

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Jadry23

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

In this case, for more information about that channel's logins, features, and functionality, you definitely need to contact channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach them here: MLB Support 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos