Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karyn2

cbs is it part of paramount+? I can't get cbs but I'm getting charged for it.

Jump to solution

Need to know if cbs is part of paramount+ I'm getting charged for cbs separate from paramount+, and I can't even watch it because my carrier does not have it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: cbs is it part of paramount+? I can't get cbs but I'm getting charged for it.

Jump to solution

Greetings @Karyn2 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting your inquiry regarding billing on your account.

Since we want to protect your private information regarding your account and billing issue, it would be best that we assist you outside of a public space. Please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

If you have another inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate to post again in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: cbs is it part of paramount+? I can't get cbs but I'm getting charged for it.

Jump to solution

It's not clear what you're asking, but yes, if you have Paramount+ the charge will show as something like "CBS interactive".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Karyn2 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting your inquiry regarding billing on your account.

Since we want to protect your private information regarding your account and billing issue, it would be best that we assist you outside of a public space. Please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

If you have another inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate to post again in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos