Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacqueB

Wrongly charged for subscription in November

Jump to solution

I got the trial 3 months $1.99. Selected monthly payment after trial. When I went in to check when my monthly something went wrong. Next thing I know I get a phone notification from my card company of a $104.73 payment to ROKU. 

IM ASKING THIS BE CORRECTED

did a chat to no avail  

I need a phone number

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Wrongly charged for subscription in November

Jump to solution

Hi @JacqueB

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @JacqueB

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MeCg
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Kariza, I disagree because there are no people manning that page.  I have been waiting for an hour for the page to load once I clicked contact us.  Your company feels like a fraud to me.  There should be a phone line and live chat available.  There is NO WAY to reach human support.  Time to find a different streaming system.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@MeCg I just clicked on the link suggested above and was directed to support where I was given an opportunity to use email, chat, or phone.  Have you logged into your account on a computer or phone?

0 Kudos