Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pb4072
Reel Rookie

Why can't I "contact" Roku? And, why can't they acknowledge my change of bank account?

Jump to solution

You suck, Roku, at me being able to contact you, to start with. There's a "Contact Us" way, way at the bottom of your web page, barely visible.

Anyway, I asked you last month, on this web site, to change my credit card information. Now I see, though, that you'e still charging my old card. What's so hard about this?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why can't I "contact" Roku? And, why can't they acknowledge my change of bank account?

Jump to solution

@pb4072, this "community" is mostly users trying to help other users.  To change your payment information you should be able to do that by logging into your account at https://my.roku.com.  You should also be able to get help with your account at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

pb4072
Reel Rookie

Re: Why can't I "contact" Roku? And, why can't they acknowledge my change of bank account?

Jump to solution

No. That's my point. I changed my credit card info. over a month ago. But they still continue to charge my old card. And, so, if I can't get help from Roku itself, that's why I thought using this community would help me.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@pb4072, this "community" is mostly users trying to help other users.  To change your payment information you should be able to do that by logging into your account at https://my.roku.com.  You should also be able to get help with your account at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
pb4072
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No. That's my point. I changed my credit card info. over a month ago. But they still continue to charge my old card. And, so, if I can't get help from Roku itself, that's why I thought using this community would help me.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
CRSTPRST

Jump to solution

There is no "cord cutting" anymore. What started out as a great philosophy has turned into a vague memory. There are no real people to speak with any longer. Like many other companies that have gotten too big, Roku limits what you are allowed to ask. And then there is the Roku Channel whereas you "thought" you cut the cord. But now it's just invisible. And the icons that tou might click on are something totally different. It used to be that there were all sorts of channels that I dividuals created. Can't find those anymore. It's all pay TV with the invisible cable cord. Roku has lost its charm for many of us. If we wanted constant pay tv, we would not have chosen a Roku... a device I've had for over 29 years now. And yes, I'm letting off steam knowing that no one from the company we care of give a **bleep**. It's all about money and no l9nger about the philosophy. The Free " channel have all but disappeared.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CRSTPRST,

Thanks for taking your first post here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. That's not what we aim for. Please be advised that Roku only transmits the channel and is not responsible for the ads and contents within an app. The respective channel solely chooses the contents and ads, and we have no control over the programming or operation of the channel.

Note: If you need further assistance from the Roku team, you can ask for support here. Get started by choosing a category from the drop-down menu below it.

Feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos