Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I being double billing monthly

Jump to solution

I have noticed that Roku is billing $5.34 to my checking account & to my PayPal account. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am I being double billing monthly

Jump to solution

Hi, @wandasue242 @Luzesquilin!

Welcome and thank you for raising your Billing concern here in the Roku Community.

In this case, it is highly recommended reaching out directly to our Accounts and Billing team through our official Roku Support website. Choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category and you will have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4

Jump to solution

I am getting charge 1583 and 599 I don’t know why please unsubscribe my prescription

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @wandasue242 @Luzesquilin!

Welcome and thank you for raising your Billing concern here in the Roku Community.

In this case, it is highly recommended reaching out directly to our Accounts and Billing team through our official Roku Support website. Choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category and you will have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DebraUsher

Jump to solution

Why are you charging me extra, I have just two channels BET/Stars , and I see another charge.. why?  

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DebraUsher,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Roku community!

We're sorry for the trouble, and we appreciate your report about this.

Have you tried checking your account to see if there's been a recent purchase? You can visit my.roku.com. Log into your Roku account if requested. On the "View your purchase history" section of the My Account page, scroll down. Look for an invoice that matches the charge amount on your credit card or PayPal account, preferably the one closest to the date of the charge.

If you need more assistance, you can reach our account and billing team. You can refer to the @RokuCarly instructions provided.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos