Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MilesV

Website shopping cart issues

Jump to solution

Dear Roku community I’d like to share a software glitch on the website I just discovered, so I was trying to purchase a new Roku and I go to my cart to pay and it said the cart was empty so I added it again and again nothing, I reset my phone and tried my laptop no good, so I tried changing my payment card into one in my own name and it went through. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Website shopping cart issues

Jump to solution

Hi, @MilesV 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you have encountered with your purchase on the official Roku website. Kindly be advised that this has been acknoweldged by the our team, and we're thankful for your feedback. Our team is currently working on this to provide a better online purchasing experience.

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, please keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @MilesV 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you have encountered with your purchase on the official Roku website. Kindly be advised that this has been acknoweldged by the our team, and we're thankful for your feedback. Our team is currently working on this to provide a better online purchasing experience.

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, please keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BillinDen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

streaming stick 4K ihas been added but cart will not load

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @BillinDen.

We understand that you're having trouble placing your Roku Streaming Stick 4K order on our website. We're happy to help. 

Have you attempted using different web browsers? If you haven't, please try accessing our website, Roku.com, using a different web browser to check if your order will be processed successfully. In the meantime, you can visit this support FAQ How can I get help with an existing order? 

Hope this helps your concern. 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.