Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wants to get a refund on the charge

Jump to solution

This account has over charged me $148.74 that I am wanting this put back in my account 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @7910,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for the post!

We understand that you are inquiring about the charge and refund associated with your account.

To learn more about your current charge, we would recommend reviewing charges to your Roku account. Follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Purchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices for Content or Products

For more information, read our Roku Support FAQ about How to view your Roku payment history and charges to your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you still need further assistance with account and billing-related concerns, please reach out to our Account and Billing team directly here. 

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                       
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @7910,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for the post!

We understand that you are inquiring about the charge and refund associated with your account.

To learn more about your current charge, we would recommend reviewing charges to your Roku account. Follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Purchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices for Content or Products

For more information, read our Roku Support FAQ about How to view your Roku payment history and charges to your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you still need further assistance with account and billing-related concerns, please reach out to our Account and Billing team directly here. 

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                       
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Wants to get a refund on the charge

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
mjaegers

Jump to solution

please cancel the CBS Interactive. Thank you

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@mjaegers, using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About, log in at https://my.roku.com and you can manage any subscriptions you have through Roku there.  You should also be able to manage your subscription by highlighting the appropriate icon on your Roku Home Screen and pressing the * button on your remote.  In case you didn't know, CBS Interactive is Paramount+.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos