Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Vlogbox? $160 charge on my account

Jump to solution

I just ran through the support page and it worked for me – but not the first time.  The first time, using firefox, noscript was set to not permit javascript from zendesk.com and zdassets.com and it hung up with a spinning purple circle - just prior to where it gives you the three options to contact them.  Once I permitted those and did it again, it was OK.  I also tried it with a different browser (Edge) that had no content blocking extensions and it went through the first time.

So, if you’re running and content blockers (script blockers, ad blockers etc.) try turning them off or creating exceptions.

0 Kudos
rain_drops

Jump to solution

OMG!! I was charged twice, April 2022 and just today- Aug 28,2022 for $149.99 each time!! What is this for??? I just found out tiday after receiving email from roku and when I checked my account, apparently I have been charged twice already without knowing since I am on automatic pay!!! Can someone please help??

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rain_drops

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. 

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Deeberz1

Re: Vlogbox? $150 charge on my account

Jump to solution

Just got a vlogbox charge on my account. I can't dind what this charge is from on my roku. And I am beyond furious that there is no way to contact roku. I did not authorize this charge. Someone please help 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Deeberz1

I hope you're doing well.

Please see my post above. Our billing team is the best one to help you with the unauthorized charge.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Lumpatious

Jump to solution

I was charged August 30th for this too… 😡

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Lumpatious

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For further assistance with the charge, we'd recommend following the suggestion in my post above. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
buharigh86

Jump to solution

Hi, 

i m in the same boat for a $49.99 purchase from vlogbox. How do I request a refund? Thank you.

Buhari.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @buharigh86

Thanks for the post.

As @RokuKariza-D mentioned, we would recommend seeking assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
klostracco

Jump to solution

This just happened to me as well on 9/26/2022 - I have contacted customer support via the customer support option.  Please refund the $150 asap.

0 Kudos