Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geminixx69

Used Roku and cannot cancel subscription

Hello.  I need help.  I cannot get anyone from Roku on the phone.  My issue is, I have a used Roku that used to be my brother's.  When passed away, he had two Rokus, so I am using one of them.    There is some type of subscription on there that isn't mine, and I am having so much trouble getting it cancelled.  It's 9.72 per month, and my bank statement says The Roku Channel.  I have logged onto to my profiles (I have 2) but they are both saying I don't have any active subscriptions.  I've tried cancelling from the device, but it's not showing anything to cancel.  I'm guessing it was something my brother already had, I don't know.  But if that's the case, then why is it charging MY debit card?  Most importantly, how can I stop it?     Thanks for any and all help!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Used Roku and cannot cancel subscription

Hi @Geminixx69,

Thanks for your post. 

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos