Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NWells
Reel Rookie

Upgrade Peacock added both subscriptions

I subscribed to Peacock, when realizing you can’t fast forward through commercials, I tried to upgrade, long story short, I have both $4.99 & $9.99 subscriptions.  Not fair. I shouldn’t have to pay for both & I have no way to fix this. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Boz
Roku Guru

Re: Upgrade Peacock added both subscriptions

Where did you sign up for Peacock Premium, and Peacock Premium Plus?  With Peacock directly, or via The Roku Channel?

0 Kudos
NWells
Reel Rookie

Signed up in the Roku app

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

To unsubscribe:

It sounds like you bought an additional subscription when you wanted to upgrade the one you had.

Log into https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions. Any currently in force subscriptions you've obtained through Roku will be shown there and may be unsubscribed.  If you see both Peacock subscriptions, unsubscribe from the one you don't want.

Note that with most (all?) subscriptions you pre-pay (or obtain a temporary free trial) for a defined subscription period.  If the subscription hasn't been cancelled by the time the prepaid period runs out it auto-renews at the then-current rate.  To keep it from auto-renewing cancel before the prepaid period ends.  The current subscription stays active until the prepaid subscription period runs out. (Some free trials will stop immediately.) Few, if any, will cancel immediately and refund the unused portion of your prepaid subscription. This is all explained in the conditions you agree to when you subscribe (you know, all that stuff most of us agree to without actually bothering to read it).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos