Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't want to provide service....so they give us a community

Jump to solution

I'm am so over it. Roku goes thru great lengths so they won't have to speak with you.

Peacock was running 1.99 a month for a year special. I joined paid my 1.99. put the channel on my Roku tv and they took over the subscription hitting my card for 4.99. I'm just trying to watch one ONE NFL game a week regular TV has Roku beat to pieces during NFL season. I used to catch multiple games on Sunday...Sunday night....and of course the Monday game. Now ? Garbage unless you open that wallet.....and WIDE to bro 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Don't want to provide service....so they give us a community

Jump to solution

@Imissfootball

Thanks for the post.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Don't want to provide service....so they give us a community

Jump to solution

@Imissfootball

Thanks for the post.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos