Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tedro1234

Unrecognized charges & charged twice for peacock

Jump to solution

Why do I have so many charges on my account for August 12th and why did peacock charge my account $12.98 twice this month. Roku has 5 different charges totaling $55.97

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unrecognized charges & charged twice for peacock

Jump to solution

Hi, @tedro1234

Welcome to the Roku Community

We understand that you have charges on your account. We are happy to assist. It would be better to discuss this with our Account Billing team so they can address your concerns in more detail.

Please visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should then be able to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

In the meantime, you may follow these steps to check the charges on your account:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

In addition, you can turn off the auto-renew and cancel a subscription by visiting this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Hope this helps! 

Regards,
Reyn

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unrecognized charges & charged twice for peacock

Jump to solution

Hi, @tedro1234

Welcome to the Roku Community

We understand that you have charges on your account. We are happy to assist. It would be better to discuss this with our Account Billing team so they can address your concerns in more detail.

Please visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should then be able to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

In the meantime, you may follow these steps to check the charges on your account:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

In addition, you can turn off the auto-renew and cancel a subscription by visiting this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Hope this helps! 

Regards,
Reyn

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos