Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rexdstock
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku for Hulu charges

Jump to solution

that's hilarious. good luck on reaching anyone at this link... What a freaking joke. You people are frauds. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@rexdstock

Thanks for the post.

As stated previously, for account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kimgil

Jump to solution

Same. 11.99 for 5 months. Roku for hulu llc when i pay for hulu myself another way. I called my bank after getting nowhere here.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Kimgil

I hope you're doing well.

Please follow @RokuDanny-R's suggestion above. Our billing team is the best ones to help you out with this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Carlos2229

Jump to solution

How do I find out what I am being charged for? I don't have Hulu, I am being charged separately by Netflix 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Carlos2229, you can check your subscriptions at:

https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
kim8

Jump to solution

what a scam. by roku? by hulu? i pay hulu for hulu. i pay roku for 'roku-hulu.' go to roku and there is no way to cancel. go to hulu - only my active hulu account is there. no way to cancel the 'roku-hulu.' total bull**bleep**. 

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my credit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

Hi @kim8

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mindshake3

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my credit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

@RobbyB wrote:

I am being charged on my credit card for a monthly Hulu subscription.  Exact charge states: Roku for Hulu LLC.  I do not have a Hulu channel and Hulu cannot find anything with my emails or credit card and I cannot figure out how to contact anyone at Roku.  I show 0 purchase on my purchase history in Roku settings.  I think I did a trial on Hulu but cannot figure out how to sign in and stop the charges.

I was just charge $6.99 from Roku for Hulu LLC. I’ve just disputed with my bank. I’ve tried to contact Roku customer support, but is near impossible. I’ve used Roku for years, but I question whether I will be if this is not resolved. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu Charges? Resolve this

Jump to solution

Hi @Mindshake3,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If you can't find the charge in your purchase history, it is possible you have multiple Roku accounts. To check whether you have multiple accounts, verify the email associated with your Roku device is correct. If you have multiple Roku devices, be sure to check all of them to confirm they are linked to the same account.

I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support

If you need additional help, contact customer support

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos