Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angry08

Unknown charges from Wilmington NC

Jump to solution

I keep a charge from Roku for $34 but it doesn't show on my payment history. Only says it's from Wilmington NC. Can anybody help please. I feel like it's a scam

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unknown charges from Wilmington NC

Jump to solution

Hi @Angry08,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge on your account.

We recommend verifying that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. 

Additionally, please check whether you have multiple Roku accounts

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unknown charges from Wilmington NC

Jump to solution

Hi @Angry08,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge on your account.

We recommend verifying that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. 

Additionally, please check whether you have multiple Roku accounts

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.