Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redskins

Unauthorized Transactions

Jump to solution

I am being billed for services I didn't sign up for again. This has happened before, and I was never reimbursed but the charges magically stopped coming out of my account. Now it's happening again. 

1-The Roku Channel 816-2728107 DEUS - $21.56

2-Roku for WarnerMedia Glob Roku for WarnerMed 816-2728107 DEUS  - $10.68 

3-WarnerMedia Global Digita WarnerMedia Global 816-2728107 DEUS - $33.82

When I go to my subscriptions, these are not listed, however they have to be coming from ROKU as I don't sign-up for any streaming services and other way.

Some charges that I did sign-up for also don't show up under my subscription for example Peacock (*Roku for Peacock TV LLC Roku for Peacock T 816-2728107 DEUS - from my card transactions). Something is going on with ROKU directly. I only get Hulu, Netflix, Peacock as monthly subscription & Paramount + annual subscription. Please remove all other charges from my account.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unauthorized Transactions

Jump to solution

Hi, @Redskins.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have unrecognized charges on your account.

In this case, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unauthorized Transactions

Jump to solution

Hi, @Redskins.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have unrecognized charges on your account.

In this case, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos