Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to update payment in formation on roku website

Jump to solution

I'm trying to pay for a subscription but I being directed to update my payment information. When I do so it still does  not work. What to do next

Skip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to update payment in formation on roku website

Jump to solution

Hi @funktologist,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having difficulty paying with your subscription. 

If you are asked to update your payment method while trying to subscribe to a specific channel, it may indicate that the payment method you have on file has expired or needs to be updated.

This prompt is typically a security measure to ensure that the payment information associated with your subscription is current and valid. You have the option to update your payment method either through your Roku Account on the web or directly through your Roku Devices.

For more comprehensive details on how to update your Payment Method, visit this article: How to update your Roku payment method. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to update payment in formation on roku website

Jump to solution

Hi @funktologist,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having difficulty paying with your subscription. 

If you are asked to update your payment method while trying to subscribe to a specific channel, it may indicate that the payment method you have on file has expired or needs to be updated.

This prompt is typically a security measure to ensure that the payment information associated with your subscription is current and valid. You have the option to update your payment method either through your Roku Account on the web or directly through your Roku Devices.

For more comprehensive details on how to update your Payment Method, visit this article: How to update your Roku payment method. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos