Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jshun
Channel Surfer

Re: Trying to cancel my CBS for Roku...

Jump to solution

Oh okay, I see what you are saying. Paramount+ essential on the Roku channel is the $5.99 CBS charge I keep seeing. I also have Paramount+ at $11.99 ad-free in which I pay directly to Paramount+.. So I need to cancel the auto-renew on Paramount plus essential.. Now just need to figure out that Roku for Hulu thing it charges $20.99 a month..

0 Kudos
Barbar76

Jump to solution

i have tried for days to be rid of this cbs charge which is 12.71 and i cant for the life of me, figure it out...i even played the game where i put in numbers from my email....doesnt work!

i am just going to go to my bank and have the payments stopped...this has gone on for way too long, im tired of it.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Barbar76 Charge of $12.71 for CBS is most likely for Paramount +.  Login to Paramount Plus and you should be able to see where the charge is coming from either Roku, Paramount Plus, or somewhere else.  Once you know who is responsible for the charge, you should be able to cancel the account.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How do I cancel my cbs subscription don't see it no where

0 Kudos
Jmharmon

Jump to solution

Been getting charged $6.32 monthly for cbs and I have been trying to cancel it but it doesn’t come up in my subscriptions! Any help?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Jmharmon Can you access the channel you are trying to cancel?  If you can access the channel on your Roku device go to settings, systems, about and check the email listed.  Then login to your Roku account on a phone or computer using that email address.  If the subscription is from Roku it should be listed in your subscriptions and you can cancel there.   

If that doesn't work and you can access the channel once you are in the channel go to account and your subscription information should be listed.

0 Kudos
Benlie

Jump to solution

I keep getting charged for cbs. I have been trying to cancel it for months but it doesn’t show up anywhere so I can’t cancel it. I know how to access “subscriptions “ but it isn’t listed so I can’t cancel it. 

0 Kudos
Benlie

Jump to solution

I tried that but it doesn’t show me as an active user - but only shows me how to enroll.  I can’t cancel it through my debit card either.

0 Kudos
Benlie

Re: Tryin to cancel my CBS for Roku.

Jump to solution

That doesn’t work. It doesn’t show me as an active account. I’ve tried everything and it keeps getting taken out of my checking account but I just can’t get into it

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Tryin to cancel my CBS for Roku.

Jump to solution

Just a reminder that Roku for CBS is usually Paramount+.  So, you need to cancel Paramount+ to make the Roku for CBS charge stop.  Also, you need to make sure to go to subscriptions in the appropriate Roku account(s).  I believe some people have (possibly inadvertently) created multiple Roku accounts.   I have more than one Roku account, myself.

Banned but back. Because why not?