Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Support Page Won't Load ... just says Loading and nothing else

Jump to solution

The canned answer doesn't work - the screen just says Loading on both Chrome and Edge.  I went through this before, because after going through Roku for Acorn channel, won't let me watch shows.  Gives the message:

You have already subscribed to Acorn TV via Roku.  Please use the credentials you used when you subscribed to Sign In.  2500-000000-607

I forgot that this happened with Acorn once before, and I had to contact Roku to cancel the subscription and refund my money, but I can't get in touch with ANYONE!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Support Page Won't Load ... just says Loading and nothing else

Jump to solution

Hey @SeaGail.

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered with Acorn TV and not being able to get in touch with anyone. No worries, we're here to help you. You can contact for support at this link: Roku Support

If you have further inquiries, please don't hesitate to let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @SeaGail.

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered with Acorn TV and not being able to get in touch with anyone. No worries, we're here to help you. You can contact for support at this link: Roku Support

If you have further inquiries, please don't hesitate to let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
2kork2k
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. But I can't cancel the subscription. I turned off auto-renew but I can't delete ACORN.

Support is a never ending circle. Please get me out of the 7th ring of **bleep**!

This is the message:

You have already subscribed to Acorn TV via Roku. Please use the credentials you used when you subscribed to Sign In. 2500-000000-607

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @2kork2k,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Regarding this matter, it will be effective for you to contact our Account-Billing team directly, as they are the best ones who can further assist you.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there!

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@2kork2k Most subscriptions are non refundable.  If you have turned off auto renew you should not be charged again.  If you don't want the channel on your device(s} press the * and remove the channel.  

0 Kudos
2kork2k
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Wow! So Roku actually has the nerve to not refund for a subscription that I cannot use do to the interface of Roku and Acorn. Theft at best...

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@2kork2k There should be no reason you cannot use your subscription of Acorn on your Roku device.  Have you been able to contact Roku support as suggested.   I just tried getting to Roku customer support and got right in.  Some have suggested a firewall on their browser was preventing the connection in the past.  

0 Kudos
2kork2k
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just tried again. It just says loading and goes no further. The advice of removing the channel doesn't work because remove is not an option. I can cancel an auto renew, but there is no remove option.

Just checked. Still loading.......

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @2kork2k,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand that you're not able to get in touch with our Account and Billing team. We highly suggest trying a different browser.

Let us know how it works.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
2kork2k
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Using a different browser worked. However, it took over an hour and a half to finally resolve the issue which is that they couldn't resolve the issue. I was literally switched back and forth four times (to the same tech at one point). Finally I resorted to all caps and had them return my money and cancel the account.

Acorn works now, once I ordered it through the Acorn website.

Customer service needs some help. Thanks for your suggestions.

0 Kudos