Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Philou

Subscription to FreeFlix without knowing about it

Jump to solution

I was proposed FreeFlix for a movie, I registered but when I exited the channel, it proposed me a subsription that I thought was to keep my laast movie viewed or such. I was charged 19,95 dollars. I cancelleds right away, but I wont use the channel, since all the movies are available elsewhere for free. And Freeflix have barely any movies. So how can I get a refund?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription to FreeFlix without knowing about it

Jump to solution

Hi @Philou,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for posting and we understand that you want to know how to request a refund.

For any Roku Pay inquiries, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Don't hesitate to get in touch with them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription to FreeFlix without knowing about it

Jump to solution

Hi @Philou,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for posting and we understand that you want to know how to request a refund.

For any Roku Pay inquiries, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Don't hesitate to get in touch with them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos