Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Belindac
Reel Rookie

Subscription through the Roku channel

Jump to solution

I have the Discovery channel subscription to the Roku channel how can I get that on my phone or what app do I need

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription through the Roku channel

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Belindac.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you want to access your subscriptions through Roku on your Phone. We're here to provide information. 

You can access these subscriptions on multiple devices, such as your Phone, computer, and tablet. However, the only way to do so is through the website dedicated explicitly to The Roku Channel. To do so, sign in to your Roku account using the same account you used to purchase the subscription.

To learn more about the Roku Channel, please visit this support article: How to get The Roku Channel.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you need assistance.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription through the Roku channel

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Belindac.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you want to access your subscriptions through Roku on your Phone. We're here to provide information. 

You can access these subscriptions on multiple devices, such as your Phone, computer, and tablet. However, the only way to do so is through the website dedicated explicitly to The Roku Channel. To do so, sign in to your Roku account using the same account you used to purchase the subscription.

To learn more about the Roku Channel, please visit this support article: How to get The Roku Channel.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you need assistance.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos