Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku will not accept my credit card

Jump to solution

@Secox wrote:

Roku will not accept my credit card to renew roku

You don't need to "renew" anything to use your Roku. There is no cost for a Roku user account or to use a Roku device. In fact, unless you absolutely must subscribe to something through Roku themselves (and I can't think of anything that would require that) we strongly suggest not having a CC stored in your Roku user account. I haven't had one attached to my account for many years, with no issues. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos

Re: How to contact Roku Support?

Jump to solution

Can you pay with account number

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

@westbrookbob44 wrote:

Can you pay with account number

Pay what? There is no charge for using your Roku. There are a number of channels/apps that require payment, and a few can be paid through a Roku user account (but has nothing to do with an account number). It's not the preferable method to pay, however. It is more desirable to pay a provider directly, which gives you more control over your account and more leverage with the provider if you're having an issue. 

Dan

0 Kudos
Manns66

Jump to solution

Why do I have put my card number in for a 7 day trail

0 Kudos
buenavista

interested to purchase Roku devices for motel business.

Jump to solution

Hi,

This is Ali Baloga ,manager of Buena Vista Motel ,we are interested to purchase Roku Devices.

Could you please provide us with detailed information on the following:

1. Pricing for bulk purchases of 17 Roku devices.
  2. Available models suitable for hospitality use.
  3. Warranty and support options.
  4. Any ongoing promotions or discounts for hospitality businesses.
  5. Lead time for delivery and any setup assistance that Roku may offer.      Buena vista Inn,18718 state highway 28,Delhi,NY 13753 . phone : 607-746-2135, Cell: 607-237-7391
0 Kudos
atc98092

Re: interested to purchase Roku devices for motel business.

Jump to solution

@buenavista this isn't the proper place for such questions. This page provides various contacts within the corporate structure. You probably need to reach out to their mail address. I would also strongly recommend removing your personal contact information from your post. Scammers may attempt to contact you claiming to be with Roku. Click the three dots to the right of your post and select edit. 

Dan

0 Kudos
Westmar

Jump to solution

I Don't do good at typing.  Need a phone Number so I can talk to someone.  The roku # I have used, but this time who every I talked to got in and hecked my system. Pleas give me a phone # for a real person

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

There is no phone number for tech support. Any phone number you find online will be a bogus number and likely connects to a scammer. You must start on their support web site and go from there. https://support.roku.com/

Dan

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I understand there is no phone support, which is unfortunate because I am older and have little technology experience. Is there a place or meet you chat with a agent?

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

@Rodneyjcrocitto wrote:

I understand there is no phone support, which is unfortunate because I am older and have little technology experience. Is there a place or meet you chat with a agent?

One option is to send a PM (private message) to one of the forum moderators here. Just be aware they are not tech support, and at best they can simply forward your issue to another office. While I've never used it, I understand there is a chat function under the support page of the main Roku web site. Just be aware that their agent support is device and issue-dependent, meaning there's no generic chat function. It has to be something they believe their agents can assist with. https://support.roku.com/

Dan

0 Kudos