Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DnL3
Reel Rookie

Subscription of SoundCloud TV is not working

I just get the subscription for SoundCloud TV today and when access the Channel none of the music that I try work. All shows Error when try to play the song. Try under my subscription to chat, email or call and there is no options, only said Let's get in touch and NONE option.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DnL3
Reel Rookie

Re: Subscription of SoundCloud TV is not working

I just get the subscription for SoundCloud TV today and when access the Channel none of the music that I try work. All shows Error when try to play the song. Try under my subscription to chat, email or call and there is no options, only said Let's get in touch and NONE option.

0 Kudos
DnL3
Reel Rookie

I just get the subscription for SoundCloud TV today and when access the Channel none of the music that I try work. All shows Error when try to play the song. Try under my subscription to chat, email or call and there is no options, only said Let's get in touch and NONE option.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DnL3,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to help you out with this. We would recommend to try first the steps below,

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
  • Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

Let us know if that works!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos